If you are trying to get a green card into the USA, then you would have probably heard about the Electronic Diversity visa lottery. The electronic diversity visa lottery is the diversity visa lottery but is done electronically. Therefore every year, the EDV program is set to be carried out by the US government. The Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery is carried out with several countries around the world vying for 50,000 green cards to the United States. The winners are usually picked at random and are well spread across the globe. Most of the winners of the Electronic diversity visa lottery are foreign citizens who were not currently in the US.
However, it is still possible to get the Electronic Diversity visa lottery to work for you even though you are already residing in the United States through legal means. If you are already living in the US, you can apply for the electronic diversity visa lottery by making sure that you are a holder of the immigrant visa when you filed for the application of adjustment status. You should also make sure that you are currently allowed to enter the United States.
If you plan to obtain a green card from any means including the Electronic diversity visa lottery, here are some things which you would surely need;
- You would need to make sure that you are with your two passports.
- You would need to have a copy of your birth certificate
- You should make sure that you have paid all the applicable files
- Make sure you bring all necessary documents. This would include your medical reports and even your court records if you have a criminal record.
- You might also need to have a form I-94 which would show all records of your coming in and out of the United States.
Getting yourself ready for all types of green card including the Electronic Diversity visa lottery process would put you through a lot of stress. If you feel that you are not up for that, then you can find professional help from immigration services. We would be happy to help you with that and so much more.
We are always looking for ways in which we would help our clients fulfill their dreams of moving to the US. By doing so, we would be able to have an impact on their lives forever.
About Green Card Organization